Pay your utility bills through automatic withdrawal from your checking account.
To register for ACH (automatic withdrawals from your checking account), please provide the Utility Billing Department with a signed, voided check.
No other regular monthly payment options are available.

Starting Utilities

Customer Service Representative
Address: City Hall - Room 104
10 S. State Street
Telephone: 317-477-4330
Fax: 317-477-4331